Make Your Life Less Taxing!
When was the last time an accountant or financial advisor sat down with you and provided helpful future tax planning advice?
If you said “That’s never happened!” and you hate paying too much in taxes, then you must attend our no-cost, no-gimmick, tax-savings dinner workshop.
- How to get to a Zero income tax bracket in retirement
- The multiple problems created by IRAs, 401(k)s, etc. and a government-approved solution
- What a truly diversified portfolio looks like
- How to get more out of Social Security by getting rid of the taxes on it
- Why buidling a Tax Free Income plan is beneficial and how to do it
- Roth IRA conversion strategies
- How to control taxes on retirement income
Who should attend?
If you are age 55+ and hate paying too much in taxes, this is the course for you.
How do you reserve your spot?
While the course is free, advanced registration is required. You may choose from one of the following dates:
Thursday, February 20 @ 6:00pm
– OR –
Tuesday, February 25 @ 6:00pm
Please join us for this insightful, complimentary dinner workshop. Seating is limited and fills quickly so RSVP soon to reserve your seat today. You may register by phone by calling 435-773-9444.