Take Charge of Your Retirement Journey!
We invite you to join us for a free educational workshop. The course is based on the retirement principles taught in Eric L. Scott’s book, The Five Crossroads.
- Ways to potentially reduce taxes on federal and state income, capital gains, dividends, interest and more…
- How tax burdens may affect the surviving spouse
Retirement Income Analysis
- Strategies to enjoy your lifestyle income by maximizing Social security income, pension benefits, investments and more…
- Ways to replace income lost for a suriving spouse
- How to uncover the hidden risks that can derail your retirement like low interest rate environments, market risk, volatility of investments and more…
- The importance of having emergency savings, homeowner and auto protection, healthcare, Medicare, Long-Term-Care and more…
Budget & Debt Planning
- Why you need to establish budget accountability and controlled spending
- How to implement peace of mind for your loved ones through personal and estate documents, final expenses, funeral planning and more…
- The importance of proper beneficiary designations
- Exit strategies for IRAs, 401(k)s, and similar accounts
Who should attend?
If you are age 55+ and have retired or are planning to retire soon, this course is ideal for you…
How do you reserve your spot?
While the course is free, advanced registration is required. You may choose from one of the following dates:
Saturday, January 25 @ 9:00am
– or –
Tuesday, January 28 @ 6:00pm
You may register by phone by calling 435-800-8695, or online by clicking here… If registering online, you’ll need a course code that correlates with the date you plan to attend:
Saturday, January 25 – CESUOU0125
Tuesday, January 28 – CESUOU0128
Call our office at (435)773-9444 for more details.