This cheesy pasta bake is packed with bacon and spinach and is great served with a fresh green salad.
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 package (19 oz) frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp chopped cooked bacon
- 1 bag (5 oz) baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish generously with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and water. Arrange half of the frozen tortellini in single layer in baking dish; top with 1/4 cup of the bacon, half of the spinach, half of the Alfredo sauce mixture and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 2 Tbsp bacon.
- Spray one side foil with cooking spray and cover baking dish, sprayed side down. Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly around edges and hot in center.
*Original recipe from Pillsbury.com